Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday weigh in

186.8! I'm loving this new diet. I feel great, less lethargic, and happier. I even got to exercise 2 times this week.

There is one thing that I'm having a hard time saying good bye to, and that's ice cream. I love ice cream. I unfortunately discovered Sweet Bee right before I started this diet and I'm having a hard time pretending I never knew of its existence. Last night, we had some friends over for dinner and we decided to go to JJ's for dessert. I initially told myself that I wouldn't have any. Then I reasoned myself up to sharing something with Brad. I had every intention of doing that until I ordered my own dessert. Oops.

Today I'm going to work on making some food for me to eat off of this week. I've got a busy day ahead of me.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm afraid to ask. What's Sweet Bee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can realte to your difficulty avoiding ice cream. I was just pointing out to a friend all the sticky messes and stains left behind in my truck from me trying to drive and eat ice cream at the same time. It's a superior dessert and I am tempted by it too frequently.

    ReplyDelete