Sunday, August 5, 2012

Success!

I'm actually excited to weigh in today. I'm 188.8! This is the first time I've been below 190 since being pregnant with Cy. And I feel great! This new diet is really working for me. I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am. I actually fit into a pre-pregnancy skirt yesterday. Although I'm not back to pre-pregnancy weight yet, it feels good to be back in the right decade.

So where does this weight loss leave me? I have 23ish pounds left to go. I have a long road ahead of me, but now having some real, measurable success is giving me some motivation to keep the good times rolling. Cupcakes in the fridge? Yeah, that's great and all, but I'm losing weight, so no thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaaaaaaah, sis! It's absolutely intoxicating to start seeing results, isn't it? Hooray!

    ReplyDelete